Workplace Stress Management and Resilience Training
Better mental health support in the workplace can save UK businesses up to £8 billion per year.
This workshop will help you to understand how workplace stress affects team relationships and how resilience can help in dealing with every day pressures of leading a team and maintaining personal and professional well being.
• Identify ways to demonstrate engagement
• Introduction to CBT tools for managing workplace stress
• Reflective and active listening in teams
• Tips on demonstrating inclusive decision making
• Learn about free mental health support available in Merton
This workshop is run by Healthy Dialogues, in partnership with Merton Chamber of Commerce and London Borough of Merton. Free places are available for BID businesses in Merton.
Merton Chamber of Commerce wants to work with employers to become great employers through the development of good practice and promoting health and wellbeing in the workplace in effective, achievable ways.
Empowering Businesses to Champion Sustainable Health and Wellbeing.
We are currently working with Healthy Dialogues; who are supporting organisations within Merton to become healthy workplaces.
They are designing customised plans for companies and running workshops as a part of the programme, including employee mini health MOT's. This is a free service sponsored by Merton Council and in collaboration with Merton Chamber of Commerce and One You Merton. They are offering to support businesses become more health and wellbeing focused and become more attractive employers.
Our free offer includes:
• Identifying key health areas to focus on in your business
• Tips, techniques and healthy living workshops to help with stress, wellbeing and better health
• Planning the best course of action to gain London Healthy Workplace accreditation
• Help employees gain better understanding of healthy eating, increased physical activity, mental health and wellbeing.
We are also offering free mini health MOT's for employees and accredited training for Workplace Champions in partnership with One You Merton.
If you would like to find out more please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org