Empowering Businesses to Champion Sustainable Health and Wellbeing
Merton Chamber of Commerce wants to work with business to help them become great employers through the development of good practice and promoting health and wellbeing in the workplace in effective, achievable ways.
Many employers are now training staff to become workplace champions in mental health and we are pleased to offer this training in 2020.
To find out about the workshops currently on offer go to our What's On page
This is a free service sponsored by Merton Council and in collaboration with Merton Chamber of Commerce. Healthy Dialogues are offering to support businesses become more health and wellbeing focused and become more attractive employers.
Our free offer includes:
• Identifying key health areas to focus on in your business
• Tips, techniques and healthy living workshops to help with stress, wellbeing and better health
• Planning the best course of action to gain London Healthy Workplace accreditation
• Gaining recognition as leading employee-friendly companies to attract top talent
• Help employees gain better understanding of healthy eating, increased physical activity, mental health and wellbeing.
If you would like to find out more please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org