Way to Work Scheme
‘Way to Work’ is a national push to help more people, of all ages, benefit from the record number of vacancies available in the jobs market
The local JobCentre can support you with your recruitment and help you find the right staff for your vacancies. As with Kickstart their services are all free of charge. They can offer all employers:
• A dedicated Employer Adviser looking after your account throughout the year and not just during seasonal high demand
• Assisted online applications for people who make great employees but just need a little help.
• Advertising of all your vacancies on their internal job board, and direct marketing of them through their Work Coaches.
• They are more than happy to offer their office space to conduct interviews and hold group information sessions.
• They are planning on holding monthly Recruitment Fairs at their offices in Morden, The Grange, 1 Central Road, Morden SM4 5PQ. The next one being held on Thursday 5 May 2022. If you would like more information please contact:
Shirley Clarke, Employer Adviser Manager | Croydon, Sutton and Merton Boroughs | Department for Work and Pensions | Work & Health Services Directorate | Mitcham Jobcentre Plus
Work Mobile:- 07990 130010
More information about the scheme can be found on our Employers Resources section (Kickstart)