Proposed development by Hadley Property Group in Colliers Wood
Hadley Property Group is an urban regeneration specialist with an excellent reputation for the design and delivery of considered, sustainable and progressive mixed-used developments.
They are the owners of 42 Station Road, where they are seeking to redevelop the former Eddie Catz site. The scheme will provide 116 new homes, improved connectivity and access to the River Wandle, new commercial spaces and increased public realm.
Their proposal include:
- 116 new homes for Merton, with 40% affordable housing
- Enhanced access to Wandle Trail
- New active riverside setting
- Sustainable designs that prioritise ecology and preserving natural habitats
- A strong focus on cycling and sustainable travel
- A cycle cafe with repair facilities
- New commercial spaces such as community co-working
- Open play space for children
Supporting the local economy and providing opportunities for the existing community is central to the way they work. They are seeking to engage with local people and businesses, with the intention to provide access to new employment opportunities that arise from our development.