A Gateway Plus is a specific type of Kickstart gateway. They can help smaller organisations, such as sole traders and partnerships, apply for a Kickstart Scheme grant.
Alongside the essential responsibilities of a Kickstart gateway, they will also:
• add the young person to their organisation’s payroll
• pay the young person’s wages on the small employer’s behalf using the funding from DWP
• provide the employability support on the small employer’s behalf
The Gateway Plus organisations Organisations that are approved to act as a Gateway Plus are:
• Adecco Working Ventures in Partnership with the Federation of Small Businesses
• Manpower Group
• The Wirral Chamber of Commerce
There are no plans to add any further Kickstart gateways to this list of approved Gateway Plus organisations.
Help employers with the Kickstart Scheme (Kickstart gateway) - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)