Brexit Business Resource Hub
2021 has been a difficult year so far for London’s SMEs. Alongside the continuing impact of the pandemic, small businesses are now facing the challenges and changes of Brexit.
We know that tackling Brexit is a daunting task in the current environment, and London’s businesses need guidance and support more than ever.
That is why the London Business Hub has created the Brexit Business Resource Hub. These free resources are designed to offer practical advice and guidance to businesses and help them mitigate disruption and take advantage of new opportunities.
Their Brexit Resource Hub provides a range of free support for businesses including:
- Brexit Workshops with expert advisers to equip SMEs with the knowledge they need to navigate the new business landscape.
- Free personalised advice from expert Brexit Advisers help SMEs understand new requirements for doing business with countries in the European Union.
- Brexit Ready podcast series to facilitate business to business guidance on how to navigate the new trading relationship with the EU.
- In-depth guides to the post-Brexit trade deal on issues such as trade in goods and services, GDPR and preparing for a new post-Brexit commercial environment.
- Brexit blogs to help businesses navigate the latest information and updates on the transition.
To find out more about the London Business Hub’s Brexit support visit the London Business Hub.