Our membership packages are designed to support your business growth, giving you an action plan to achieve your business goals, and ongoing expertise and guidance to help you navigate all stages of your business journey.
UPDATE: We are holding regular member 'Reach Out and Connect' video conference calls.
If you would like to be part of the conversation please get in touch here
5 Reasons Why Businesses Join Us
We are well connected
With our established marketing channels and business database we can connect you to other businesses and raise your profile
Member discounts for services and events
We can save you time and money through preferential rates and member discounts for services and events
Single point of access
We are a single point of access to business solutions, including mentoring and coaching to help grow your business
Increase your profile
We can increase your profile, your business results, your business credentials and help you find new business leads.
Lobbying on your behalf
Lobbying and representation is one of the core values that we provide as part of membership. We can represent your business issues locally, regionally and nationally.
Time to renew your membership?
By renewing your membership with us you will have a personal action plan to help you achieve your business goals. With a choice between Standard and Premier membership, you will find the perfect option to suit your business.
*Non-VAT price applies ONLY to businesses with annual turnover of less than the VAT threshold only.
Affiliation with London Chamber of Commerce
London Chamber of Commerce
Through our affiliate membership of London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) we will provide our members with:
- Topline results of the BCC/LCCI Quarterly Economic Survey (QES)
- Opportunity to participate in BCC policy surveys
- Opportunity to participate in LCCI policy related surveys
- We can share with our members topline results of LCCI policy surveys
In addition LCCI will
- Provide our members with priority access to LCCI trade missions and international trade events*
*As a Chamber affiliated to London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) we are working with LCCI to help more London businesses export and are able to offer members priority to access to LCCI trade missions, international events and training courses.
We are a member of the London's Local Chambers
London’s Local Chambers of Commerce is a forum to promote membership of local chambers of commerce across London.
Terms and Conditions of Membership
Our aim is to ensure you have a positive experience as a Merton Chamber of Commerce member and the following terms and conditions govern your membership status.
- There are two categories of membership – premier membership and standard membership.
- Membership is open to companies and other organisations regardless of their location.
- Membership is a business entitlement rather than a personal one. All employees of the ‘Member’ are therefore entitled to all the Chamber benefits and services when working on behalf of their ‘Member’ employer.
- Membership in the first year is valid for 12 months from when payment is received, and will be due for renewal on the 1st of the month 12 months from the start date.
- Membership is for a minimum period of 12 months. When paying by monthly direct debit the full 12 months membership is payable, even if the member chooses to terminate their membership within the 12 month period. Members will automatically be invoiced for the next membership period as each 12 month expires.
- The Membership fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Chamber members’ details are shared with other members unless the member opts out of this arrangement. Members can opt in to receive mailings by carefully selected third parties.
- The Chamber communicates with its members by email, telephone and post. Communications are only sent where we believe the subject is of interest or relevance to our Members and by entering into membership you agree to be contacted in this way. The regular communications can be terminated at the Member’s request at any time.
- From time to time Members may be contacted by the Chamber’s carefully selected partners in order to make them aware of certain membership benefits.
- Members are encouraged and entitled to take advantage of various opportunities offered by the Chamber but there is never any obligation or pressure to use any of the services provided by the Chamber or its partners. Any agreement between the Member and the Chamber’s partners is strictly between the two parties and is not the responsibility of the Chamber.
- Chamber membership benefits are subject to change without notice.
- The Chamber reserves the right to refuse Membership without disclosing any reason.
- Membership is subject to the provisions of the Articles of Association of the Chamber (available on request) and in the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the Articles of Association, the Articles shall prevail.
- The Chamber shall have no liability for any losses suffered by a Member as a result of using the services of another Member. The Chamber shall have no responsibility for advice or services given by its third party service providers even though such service providers may have been introduced to the Member/business by the Chamber.