MVSC Seeks Trustees and Chair of Trustees
Can you help inspire and develop the voluntary and community sector with MVSC?
MVSC is a friendly, committed and influential organisation, focused on successfully representing and supporting the voluntary, community and faith sectors across the Borough of Merton for over 35 years.
MVSC has a diverse and talented Board of Trustees from a range of sectors, enthusiastically and diligently led by their current Chair. As MVSC steps into the challenges and opportunities of 2021, they are looking for new Trustees and a new Chair to join their Board.
For the Chair of Trustees role, they are looking for someone who can;
• Take a strong and inclusive approach to leadership, supporting a coherent and engaged trustee team.
• Use their knowledge and experience to support the development of the organisation and its ongoing success for all its stakeholders.
• Represent and promote the charity at a senior level where appropriate, including helping to create further opportunities to enable the long term success of MVSC.
For more information and to apply
For the Chair of Trustees role
• To find out more and to download a recruitment pack, visit mvsc.co.uk/chair
Please note that the deadline date on the above page has been extended to 31st March 2020.
For the Trustee roles, they are looking for enthusiastic people with a passion for the local Merton community.
• To apply, please send a cover letter along your CV by 31st March, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org and title your email 'Trustee application'.
If you'd like an informal and confidential chat about the roles then please contact their current chair, Susanette Mansour, by emailing email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 31st March, 2021