MVSC Seek Chair of Trustees
Merton Voluntary Service Council (MVSC) Seek Chair of Trustees
Can you help inspire and develop the voluntary and community sector with MVSC?
MVSC is a hugely motivated and influential organisation, sharply focused on successfully representing and supporting the voluntary, community and faith sectors across the Borough of Merton for over 35 years.
MVSC has a diverse and talented Board of Trustees from a range of sectors, enthusiastically and diligently led by their current Chair. As MVSC steps into the challenges and opportunities of 2021, they are looking for a new Chair to join their Board.
They are looking for someone who can:
• Take a strong and inclusive approach to leadership, supporting a coherent and engaged trustee team
• Use their knowledge and experience to support the development of the organisation and its ongoing success for all its stakeholders
• Represent and promote the charity at a senior level where appropriate, including helping to create further opportunities to enable the long term success of MVSC
How To Apply
• The closing date for applications is Friday 8th January 2021
• To find out more, and to download a recruitment pack, please visit mvsc.co.uk/chair
• For an informal and confidential chat, please contact our current Chair, Susanette Mansour by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org