MVSC Seek Chair of Trustees
Merton Voluntary Service Council (MVSC) Seek Chair of Trustees
Can you help inspire and develop the voluntary and community sector with MVSC?
MVSC is a friendly and committed charity, focused on successfully representing and supporting the voluntary, community and faith sectors across the Borough of Merton for over 35 years.
MVSC has a diverse and talented Board of Trustees from a range of sectors, enthusiastically and diligently led by their current Chair. As MVSC steps into the challenges and opportunities of 2021, they are looking for a new Chair along with new Trustees to join their Board.
For the Chair role, they are looking for someone who can:
• Take a strong and inclusive approach to leadership, supporting a coherent and engaged trustee team
• Use their knowledge and experience to support the development of the organisation and its ongoing success for all its stakeholders
• Represent and promote the charity at a senior level where appropriate, including helping to create further opportunities to enable the long term success of MVSC
For the Trustee roles they are looking for enthusiastic people with an interest in improving their local community.
How To Apply
• To find out more, and to download a recruitment pack, please visit mvsc.co.uk/chair
• For an informal and confidential chat, please contact our current Chair, Susanette Mansour by emailing email@example.com