Letting Negotiator - Samuel Estates
Are you looking to progress your career at an award-winning estate agency? If so, a great opportunity has risen for a Lettings Negotiator with Samuel Estates.
Reporting to the Head of Lettings, the successful candidate will join a dynamic team, which the company views as their greatest asset, which works together to achieve a common purpose – exceptional customer experience.
The key responsibilities of a Lettings Negotiator include, but are not limited to:
· Registering new potential tenants (applicants).
· Responding to lettings enquiries.
· Organising and conduct property viewings.
· Negotiating offers
Established in 2004, this award-winning company with its Head Office in Colliers Wood has grown steadily, now possessing offices in Balham and Streatham. The company is proud to be independent, and licensed and regulated on both the lettings and sales services.
The company has won awards in six of the last twelve years, which can be attributed to its commitment towards ensuring a great customer experience for all clients.
· Company Pension Scheme.
· Company iPhone.
· Company Car (optional).
The key skills and qualities of a Lettings Negotiator:
· Experience of dealing in Customer Service.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Good organisational, communication and administrative skills.
· Team player.
· Full clean driving licence.
· Desirable: Experience of office working.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click here to apply on the Samuel Estates website.