WYPG Networking Evening - 21 November 2019
Our next Wimbledon Young Professionals Group is taking place Thursday 21st November, at 601 Queen's Rd.
We hope that those of you who joined us last time enjoyed this new residency approach, and that many more of you are able to join us, network and make some new business contacts.
WYPG is organised in partnership with Love Wimbledon, and this event will be supporting Merton Giving Week, click to find out more about this fantastic initiative.
Please RSVP and let us know you will be joining us for this event and we look forward to seeing you there.
ABOUT MERTON GIVING WEEK
To continue its work, Merton Giving Week is back for 2019. In its second year the week marks a dedicated focus on fundraising to help grow the Merton Giving Fund to provide financial support to charities working locally.
Businesses, community groups and residents across the borough are being invited to join in and do whatever takes their fancy during Merton Giving Week to raise money to help grow the Merton Giving Fund. Find out how you can get involved here.
Things to do before the event...
• RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org so we know that you are coming
• Let us know if there are any business sector professionals you would particularly like to be introduced to on the night - we will do our best to connect you with the right people!
• Join our WYPG LinkedIn Group
Things to know about the event...
• Single spirits, soft drinks, wine and beer will be available at the bar during WYPG. You will be issued with a drinks token to be redeemed at the bar.
• We have our own WYPG stamp so the bartenders know who is part of the group - please make sure you see one of the team to get your stamp.
• We will be continuing the Morrisons' tradition of a business card raffle as a thank you for attending, so please bring your business cards to pop into the bowl!
601 Queen's Rd
Centre Court Shopping Centre
No. 4 Queen's Road
You may be interested in
View some of our other events in different categories
Coaching to Wellbeing in the Workplace
Coaching to Wellbeing in the Workplace Breakfast Seminar
Merton Chamber Christmas Lunch
Our popular Christmas Lunch at San Lorenzo is back