Workplace Stress Management and Resilience Training
Better mental health support in the workplace can save UK businesses up to £8 billion per year.
This workshop will help you to understand how workplace stress affects team relationships and how resilience can help in dealing with every day pressures of leading a team and maintaining personal and professional well being.
• Identify ways to demonstrate engagement
• Introduction to CBT tools for managing workplace stress
• Reflective and active listening in teams
• Tips on demonstrating inclusive decision making
• Learn about free mental health support available in Merton
This workshop is run by Healthy Dialogues, in partnership with Merton Chamber of Commerce and London Borough of Merton. Free places are available for BID businesses in Merton. >> Click here to book.
35 Wimbledon Hill Road
You may be interested in
View some of our other events in different categories
Love to Lunch at Bar + Block
Networking in the heart of Wimbledon
Wimbledon Bookfest: The ASOS Story and the Evolution of the High Street
Wimbledon Bookfest - Business event