Reach Out and Connect: Take Time to Network on 20 October
Take Time to Network
It’s virtual, accessible and brings you a valuable way to connect with both new and existing contacts .
Take Time to Network will be coming to your screens via Remo! Where you can connect with other guests, and move freely around the 'room' and meet guests on different tables, giving you a whole new virtual networking experience.
Register Now and . . .
- Network and connect with other local businesses
- Share your views about the issues affecting your business
- Networking with local businesses will help you raise your profile and enable you to engage with the local community.
- We will also update you on what Merton Chamber has been doing to represent your issues and concerns at a local and national level during these unprecedented times.
Thanks to our Patron member, Hartley Fowler Chartered Accountants for sponsoring these networking meetings
Hear from out guest speaker, Khalil Rener, Rener Wellbeing’s Founder and Director, will introduce us to how they have been supporting organisations’ wellbeing and how they can support us going forward.
Rener Wellbeing’s mission is to help organisations to support their employees to sustainably improve their wellbeing, leading to happier, healthier and more productive teams. They take a holistic four pronged approach to wellbeing, focusing on: mental health, physical activity, sleep and nutrition. Over lockdown they have supported employees globally during lockdown from organisations such as: EY, PwC, Grainger Plc through their work with Business Improvement Districts, as well as with many startups such as WeWork’s UK and Irish Members, through their bespoke wellbeing services; minimising employee stress and anxiety as well the rate of absenteeism and staff turnover in the workplace.
These webinars are offered free of charge thanks to the sponsorship of our Patron member, Hartley Fowler Chartered Accountants
The actual meeting will start a promptly. Please login five minutes before to give you an opportunity to familiarise yourself with Zoom controls. Below are some Housekeeping tips. (Please make sure you send Zoom link to your personal email accounts if company intranets do not support Zoom meetings.) (It may also help you to print off these details).
• Zoom is a great platform but it is a new technology for most of us. Please familiarise yourself with the functions and please do not be shy to use the Video facility.
• When the meeting starts and all but the speaker’s microphones will be muted. During this time we suggest you go to Speaker View, This is a button at the top right-hand side of the Zoom screen.
• Please use the Chat function, on the right hand side of your screen, to ask questions as they arise during the speaker’s talks – these will be answered at the Q&A session by the panel of Speakers.
• During the Q&A session, if you want to ask a question live and Un-Muted to the panel. Click on the 'Raise Hand' button and we will try and get to everyone. You can submit questions prior to the event via email to email@example.com .
• We may record the event and will also send out details of any information provided by the Speakers after the event.
• Please be civil during the event. These are unprecedented times and there is a huge willingness to help by everyone but we know your pain and how frustrating it can be to wait for others to provide solutions.
Online via Zoom video conference
You may be interested in
View some of our other events in different categories
Reach Out and Connect: Courage, Creativity and Collaboration
A networking event for businesses within the Creative Industries Sector.
Merton's Business Network for Climate Action January 2021
Join a network of businesses who are serious about taking action on climate change