Reach Out and Connect: Your Marketing Campaigns
How to build campaigns, landing pages and increase your influence
Creative lead and MD at Time & Leisure creative agency Lucy Kane and Commercial Director Mike Reed will give the low down on how to design your campaigns to fully integrate all your media platforms and reach your customers wherever they are.
An effective campaign will boost your business and build your brand. You’ll learn how to:
- Create effective designs to communicate your message and generate a direct response.
- We’ll show you how this applies to adverts, leaflets, digital ads and even a new landing page.
- Get inspiration looking at case studies of other local businesses. Learn how they are doing it and getting it right.
CLICK HERE to book your place on this zoom webinar.
Followed by a Q&A Session.
Our webinars are supported by Merton Council.
The actual meeting will start a promptly.
Please login five minutes before to give you an opportunity to familiarise yourself with Zoom controls. Below are some Housekeeping tips. (Please make sure you send Zoom link to your personal email accounts if company intranets do not support Zoom meetings.) (It may also help you to print off these details).
• Zoom is a great platform. Please familiarise yourself with the functions and please do not be shy to use the Video facility.
• If you login early and do not want to chat you can Un-Mute yourself and Close your Video function until the meeting starts. These are the buttons on the bottom left of the Zoom screen.
• When the meeting starts and all but the speaker’s microphones will be muted. During this time we suggest you go to Speaker View, This is a button at the top right-hand side of the Zoom screen. Please note: most people do not realise that the ‘Gallery View’ and ‘Speaker View’ buttons are Go To Page, destinations. (They are not the title of the page you are on.)
• Please use the Chat function, on the right hand side of your screen, to ask questions as they arise during the speaker’s talks – these will be answered at the Q&A session by the panel of Speakers.
• During the Q&A session, if you want to ask a question live and Un-Muted to the panel. Click on the 'Raise Hand' button and we will try and get to everyone. You can submit questions prior to the event via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
• We maybe taking a Poll during the meeting to see where businesses need more information.
• We will record the event and will also send out details of any information provided by the Speakers after the event.
• Please be civil during the event. These are unprecedented times and there is a huge willingness to help by everyone but we know your pain and how frustrating it can be to wait for others to provide solutions.
Online via Zoom video conference
You may be interested in
View some of our other events in different categories
Reach Out and Connect: Courage, Creativity and Collaboration
A networking event for businesses within the Creative Industries Sector.
Merton's Business Network for Climate Action January 2021
Join a network of businesses who are serious about taking action on climate change