Reach Out and Connect: Take Time to Network 17 June 2021
Take Time to Network
Merton and Wandsworth Chambers of Commerce working in partnership
It’s virtual, accessible and brings you a valuable way to connect with both new and existing contacts .
Take Time to Network will be coming to your screens via Remo! Where you can connect with other guests from both Merton and Wandsworth, and move freely around the 'room' and meet guests on different tables, giving you a whole new virtual networking experience.
Register Now and . . .
- Network and connect with other local businesses
- Share your views about the issues affecting your business
- Networking with local businesses will help you raise your profile and enable you to engage with the wider business community.
- We will also update you on what Merton and Wandsworth Chambers have been doing to represent your issues and concerns at a local and national level during these unprecedented times.
Thanks to our Patron member, Hartley Fowler Chartered Accountants for sponsoring this event
ALL ABOUT REMO
Remo is a live, virtual event and networking space, with real-time face to face engagement.
You will receive an invitation to register and join an event via email with a link to attend. We recommend using Google Chrome to connect to Remo.
• If you can register in advance that would give you the time to create your profile (you will only need to do this once)
• When you sign up to join, take the time to update your profile. This is your online Business Card! You can update a picture of yourself or use your company logo if you prefer! This will be what people see when you are at an event.
• You can update your social media links, including your LinkedIn profile and Facebook. It also includes a meeting booking schedule link and people can message you.
• Watch: How to use Remo Conference as an attendee – this will help you set up your profile
JOINING A MEETING:
• When you join a meeting you will be assigned to a table.
• Check that your mic and video links are working – don’t forget to allow your pc to access them!
• When you join a meeting to start with you can talk with the other guests on your table. Each table is a private conversation with the other participants on that table.
• It is easy to move about tables whenever you want – just double click to join another table.
• Use the Chat Box at any time to talk either to individuals, general chat to everyone, or just to your table.
• There is a Q&A function where you can question speakers during a presentation.
This event will be held online via Remo
You may be interested in
View some of our other events in different categories
Merton Chamber of Commerce: AGM 2021
Merton Chamber of Commerce AGM 2021
HSBC Drive 2021 - Free Virtual Conferences For Business
A free virtual festival of speakers and networking for small-to-medium size business leaders around the world.