Reach Out and Connect: Latest Updates from Merton Council Spring 2021
PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR THIS ZOOM WEBINAR
Join us for the latest Reach Out and Connect Webinar, and get the latest updates from Merton Council for your business.
- David Keppler, Head of Revenue and Benefits will provide updates on:
- Retail Reliefs for 2021/22
- Phase 2 of the Discretionary Grant Scheme
- New Grant Scheme announced in the Chancellor's Budget in March
Followed by a Q&A Session
This Reach Out and Connect Webinars is supported by Merton Council.
The actual meeting will start a promptly.
Please login five minutes before to give you an opportunity to familiarise yourself with Zoom controls. Below are some Housekeeping tips. (Please make sure you send Zoom link to your personal email accounts if company intranets do not support Zoom meetings.) (It may also help you to print off these details).
• Zoom is a great platform. Please familiarise yourself with the functions and please do not be shy to use the Video facility.
• If you login early and do not want to chat you can Un-Mute yourself and Close your Video function until the meeting starts. These are the buttons on the bottom left of the Zoom screen.
• When the meeting starts and all but the speaker’s microphones will be muted. During this time we suggest you go to Speaker View, This is a button at the top right-hand side of the Zoom screen. Please note: the ‘Gallery View’ and ‘Speaker View’ buttons are Go To Page, destinations. (They are not the title of the page you are on.)
• Please use the Chat function, on the right hand side of your screen, to ask questions as they arise during the speaker’s talks – these will be answered at the Q&A session by the panel of Speakers.
• During the Q&A session, if you want to ask a question live and Un-Muted to the panel. Click on the 'Raise Hand' button and we will try and get to everyone. You can submit questions prior to the event via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
• We will record the event and will also send out details of any information provided by the Speakers after the event.
• Please be civil during the event. These are unprecedented times and there is a huge willingness to help by everyone but we know your pain and how frustrating it can be to wait for others to provide solutions.
Online via Zoom video conference
You may be interested in
View some of our other events in different categories
Working Safely through the Roadmap for Business and Organisations
Free webinar event will consider the Roadmap & help businesses and organisations to achieve safety compliance
COVID-19 Q & A for office based businesses
Office based businesses are invited to a free webinar on how to move out of lock down