Reach Out and Connect: Helping you get back into business
As part of our series of Reach Out and Connect video sessions, this event will help give guidance to businesses in the food sector to help come out of lockdown.
With award winning Food Hygiene expert, Sylvia A Consultancy, we will be looking at:
• Re-opening guidelines and support to make it easy for you to get your food business back up and running as soon as possible, including social distancing
• Converting to a takeaway or food collections and delivery guidance
• Free food safety awareness training
• Free checklists
• Remote compliance training courses to ensure your employees are trained up, plus relevant coronavirus controls
• Remote safety audits to ensure you are compliant in line with the food hygiene rating scheme.
Plus a Q&A session.
Supported by: Love Wimbledon
Please click here to register for this event: REGISTER NOW
The actual meeting will start a promptly. Please login five minutes before to give you an opportunity to familiarise yourself with Zoom controls. Below are some Housekeeping tips. (Please make sure you send Zoom link to your personal email accounts if company intranets do not support Zoom meetings.) (It may also help you to print off these details).
• Zoom is a great platform but it is a new technology for most of us. Please familiarise yourself with the functions and please do not be shy to use the Video facility.
• If you login early and do not want to chat you can Un-Mute yourself and Close your Video function until the meeting starts. These are the buttons on the bottom left of the Zoom screen.
• When the meeting starts and all but the speaker’s microphones will be muted. During this time we suggest you go to Speaker View, This is a button at the top right-hand side of the Zoom screen. Please note: most people do not realise that the ‘Gallery View’ and ‘Speaker View’ buttons are Go To Page, destinations. (They are not the title of the page you are on.)
• Please use the Chat function, on the right hand side of your screen, to ask questions as they arise during the speaker’s talks – these will be answered at the Q&A session by the panel of Speakers.
• During the Q&A session, if you want to ask a question live and Un-Muted to the panel. Click on the 'Raise Hand' button and we will try and get to everyone. You can submit questions prior to the event via email to email@example.com .
• We will be taking a Poll during the meeting to see where businesses need more information.
• We may record the event and will also send out details of any information provided by the Speakers after the event.
• Please be civil during the event. These are unprecedented times and there is a huge willingness to help by everyone but we know your pain and how frustrating it can be to wait for others to provide solutions.
Online via Zoom video conference
You may be interested in
View some of our other events in different categories
Reach Out and Connect: Trading Through the Lockdown
Guidance to businesses currently open or considering re-opening
Merton Chamber of Commerce: AGM 2020
Merton Chamber of Commerce AGM 2020