Kickstart Workshop: Skills for Work - Workshop 1
Skills for Work: Workshop 1
• Communication and Confidence Building
• Time Management and Organisational Skills
• Excellent Customer Care
• Dealing with People
Merton Chamber of Commerce are working in partnership with Wimbledon School of English to deliver these workshops monthly.
We have designed this programme of support for Kickstarters to meet in a peer to peer environment (online until further notice). Where you can learn about the world of work and to equip yourselves with the broad skill set you will require to be successful in work.
Other workshops in this series are:
Skills for work workshop 2
• Team Working
• Effective Written Communication
• Digital Competency
• Working Autonomously
Employability Skills workshop 1
• CVs and application forms
• Interview techniques
• Dealing with interview tasks
Employability Skills workshop 2
• Job interviews and presentation skills in a virtual world
• Professional performance including time keeping, presentation, behavioural skills
• Motivation and dealing with stress
Each workshop is run independently and participants can attend these in any order.
NOTE: We require a minimum of four participants at each workshop.
Online via Zoom video conference
You may be interested in
View some of our other events in different categories
Reach Out and Connect: Latest Updates from Merton Council Spring 2021
Get the latest updates from the teams at Merton Council.
Kickstart Workshop: Employability Skills - Workshop 2
This workshop is exclusively for Kickstarters