HSBC Drive 2021 - Free Virtual Conferences For Business
HSBC is delivering Drive 2021 – one of the largest free virtual events in the world for SMEs - a unique opportunity for you to connect with thought-leaders and like-minded business owners from around the world.
At Drive 2021 there will be a combination of unique global insights with in-depth local knowledge on the topics that matter the most to businesses like yours.
The three-week programme has been designed to help SMEs drive their business forward, and is aligned to three key themes: International Trade, Sustainability (social and environmental) and Digitisation and Innovation.
As well as growing your professional network, you will hear from globally-renowned speakers, join thought-provoking panels, as well as having the opportunity to get involved in practical workshops. Some of the confirmed headliners are:
· Meena Harris, founder and CEO of Phenomenal; NYT best-selling author, Ambitious Girl, will be in conversation with Anoushka Mehta, founder and Head of Gender Lens Finance at HSBC, discussing the benefits of having a purpose-led mind-set
· Scott Galloway, best-selling author and NYU business professor, on the future trends to look out for
· Kim Palmer, founder of Clementine, and Marc Lafleur, founder of TruLOCAL, on how they tapped into a variety of funding opportunities to expand
· Barry Searle, cyber security guru, covering the latest threats and how you can protect your business from fraudsters
· HSBC’s Frederic Neumann, co-head of Asian Economic Research, Liz Martins UK Economist, James Pomeroy, Global Economist and Ryan Wang, US Economist, on their predictions for the macro-economic climate and regional supply chain shifts – and how this will impact businesses.
Plus many more to be announced!
You can also learn new skills and network with peers in interactive workshops led by Google and HSBC experts, providing practical hints and tips to help your business grow..
You may be interested in
View some of our other events in different categories
Merton Chamber of Commerce: AGM 2021
Merton Chamber of Commerce AGM 2021
Merton's Business Network for Climate Action July 2021
Join a network of businesses who are serious about taking action on climate change