- This event has passed.
Tuesday, February 16 @ 9:45 am - 12:00 pm| Free
Tuesday 16 February 2016
9.45am to 12.00pm
We’re all thinking differently about disability. Leading employers are hiring more people who are disabled – and they’ve helped transform their culture, their customer relations and their performance.
Isn’t it time you unlocked the full potential of your business?
Find out how.
- Registration and refreshments
- Welcome from Diana Sterck, Chief Executive, Merton Chamber of Commerce
- Dianah Worman OBE, Public Policy Adviser, CIPD
- Ayda El-Deweiny, Disability Employment Adviser, Department for Work & Pensions
- Clare Jefferies, Local business owner, Home Instead — the benefits of employing someone with a disability
- Questions to the panel
- Opportunity to tour CIPD offices and network
To register your place please book online below.
Or alternatively contact us:
T: 020 8944 5501 / E: email@example.com